- Instructor: admin
- Students: 4
Categories: Academics, Industry and Medicine, Leadership and Politics
- To orientate Community Leaders on the National Response Mechanism and how it relates to their roles at the Village and Community levels.
- To sensitize Community Leaders on the Disaster management processes (including the Disaster Cycle and the Emergency Operations Centre).
- To discuss the terminologies and definitions used in disaster management.
- To discuss and introduce participants to the Disaster Planning framework and developing Contingency Plans and Standard Operating Procedures.
- To enhance the capacity of participants in the Principles of Testing Disaster Plans, the five (5) types of Exercises and Designing Exercises to test plans and procedures.
- To Conduct an Orientation Seminar and a Table-Top Exercise to practice Community Leaders in decision making and response.
Curriculum is empty